Get all the logo design attention you need to brand your business at the top of your market...
without fear of a failed launch because of poor design.
Launch Looking Legit.
When entrepreneurs get feedback from their customers like, “Wow, I assumed you guys were a huge company” or, “Your product just seemed like it was higher quality compared to others”, it’s validation that launching with a legit logo design will be more successful than not. It could create the critical early momentum every new business needs. We believe every entrepreneur can start with that opportunity.
The Ultimate Logo Design Cheatsheet
How to avoid the 5 most costly logo mistakes before you launch your product.
“When it came time to brand my company with a strong logo design that reflected my company values, Pixelbrush delivered! They listened to my input and what I felt was important and delivered outstanding work in a very streamlined and professional manner.”
Adam O’Neal | Mozi Robotics
“Working with Matthew and the team at Pixelbrush Studios was an absolute pleasure. They struck the perfect balance between progressive and progress and helped us land on a logo design concept that demonstrated we were moving in a direction…forward.”
Anne Falgout | Vermilion Economic Development Alliance
The Brand Launch Blueprint
Follow our 3 step process for looking like a bigger business
so you can become a bigger business
Stories of Brand Beginnings
7 Point Profit-Driven Logo Promise
(Have another p word to add? Email us.)
Every logo goes through our comprehensive quality control checklist. This makes sure your brand benefits from a logo that accelerates sales vs one that leaves money on the table.
1. It’s unique among your competitors and not cliche or overdone.
2. The colors are based on sales psychology and market research.
3. It’s easy on the eye and created using design principles that are biologically more pleasing.
4. It makes you look “legit”. When people are introduced to your business they won’t be sketched out.
5. It works practically for your business on signage, swag, shirts, social media, etc..
6. The tone will match your brand personality. You won’t look like your wearing someone else’s clothes.
7. It’s thoughtful. An award-winning designer who takes pride in their will work to make it special.